Thursday, January 19, 2012

Preppy Punk

I liked this outfit because it was sort of a mix of edgier (for me at least) and classic clothes. I guess this outfit basically started with the boots, a style that I usually wouldn't wear, but I was drawn to their cream color and worn look. I didn't want to go all out punk though, so I decided to wear this pleated skirt to give it a preppy feel as well. I got my shirt when I recently went to San Francisco and I fell in love with the store Madewell, which I had always wanted to go, to but isn't in Portland. Its super comfy but still a little bit glam. Last, I added the studded belt to tie in the shoes with the rest of the outfit:)




Top: Madewell. Skirt: Nordstom. Boots: Steve Madden. Belt: Forever 21.

16 comments:

  1. I love the mix of edgy and classy! your skirt is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, I love you blog!:-)
    Would you like to follow each other? M.
    http://illusoireblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable in this look!

    If you want we can follow also with bloglovin, google+, twitter and facebook?

    Last day to win a
    50euros ZouZouVintage gift card plus free shipping!


    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  4. great skirt and blouse:) please visit me in free time:)

    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit! The colour of your skirt is gorgeous! :)
    http://strawberry-picnic.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely blog. Do you want to follow each other darling? XoXo

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your OUtfit is so beautiful!! I fall in love with your skirt!! The shoes and the shirt go perfect with it!! Thums up, perfect style!

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi dear! this is our new blog http://ateawithdabi.blogspot.it/ follow if you like! kisses from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I just moved to a new blog and you have a great blog! please check out my blog and if you like it, please follow me on Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice outfit.^^
    Would you like to follow each other???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute : )

    lauantaimurhetytto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. outfit delizioso!
    c'è un nuovo post sul mio blog, ti va di passare? =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your blog and your style, this look is amazing :) Maybe we can follow each other, I follow you now ;)

    http://www.vintageshoesforher.blogspot.com.es/
    xx

    ReplyDelete