Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Colorblocking in the Cold

So first of all I want to apologize for not posting in like a month. Second, dues to the awful Portland weather, I have to start taking my pictures indoors instead of in my bright green backyard. Hopefully soon it will stop raining and be sunny again but for now I hope this beige wall will work well enough. Anyways, about my outfit; I wore this to a dinner out and I was playing with the colorblocking trend a little. I started off with this lavender dress which I love because of the mock sweatheart neck. The skirt is pleated tulle which is a little hard to see but look adorable up close. The I added this blue cardigan to add another color plus for a little warmth. Its a very generic blue but it looks nice with more neutral colors. Last, I wanted a color that really popped so I added the red belt and shoes. While I was a little cold without any tights, this outfit was dressier while still keeping me a little bit warm:)


3 comments:

  1. How cute you are! I'm wondered with you!

    Kisses,
    Cri.(ilpiccolomondodicri.com)

    ReplyDelete