Saturday, December 3, 2011

Happy Late Homecoming!

So its taken me forever to post my homecoming outfit (it was in October) but I decided I might as well post it now:) I started out with this pink dress that I love, but the theme was jungle so I figured I had to have a little animal print. I decided to belt the dress with this cheetah print belt and I added the shoes to complete the theme. Even though it was simple, this dress is one of my favorites!


Dress, Shoes: H&M. Belt: Mom's Closet:).

5 comments:

  1. You look beautiful!!!!!!
    I love the leopard print belt paired with the pink dress...
    http://fashiondiarylooks4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the belt matches perfectly with the dress.. so happy late homecoming! ;);)
    x
    V.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely! I love the leopard print belt with the dress :) xx

    ReplyDelete