Friday, October 21, 2011

Wildfox + Jeffrey Campbell

A few days ago I found out that Wildfox Couture and Jeffrey Campbell shoes are collaborating for shoe collection and words cannot describe how excited I am!!!!! I have loved Wildfox since Taylor Swift was seen wearing constantly wearing the tees and I have always thought Jeffrey Campbell made such unique and cool shoes. Together, I think they will put out an amazing line. From these previews, all the shoes look great, but I especially love the ballet platforms. The black lace ups are so cute with the pink sock too. Here are some of the preview pictures I could find. Enjoy!





10 comments:

  1. Hi! What a nice blog...and post ;)
    I love Jeffrey Campbell shoes !

    Wanna follow each others??
    Follow me on http://usuallyonsundaymorning.blogspot.com/ ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gret post

    http://topblog111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, you have a very beautiful blog.

    roadoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. niceeeeeee post!thanks for your sweet words and hope u'll come visit me more often!





    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hei, thanks for your wishes!!:)
    ...love the pink hair

    xoxo bea
    beainfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh love this! I want the blue shoes with the bows :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this post!!!!

    follow me if you like www.louboutinsandlipgloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love them. are so beautiful, especially the blue.
    bye!

    ReplyDelete