Thursday, October 27, 2011

Street Style - Red Pants

Red pants have been everywhere lately and I personally love this trend. Unfortunately, I have yet to get myself a pair, so here are some of my favorite street style I rounded up. These outfits show a pretty wide variety and styles of this trend. The high waisted ruffle pants with the white silk top is a much more dressier outfit compared to the relaxed white tee. Then for a jacket you could dress them up with a blazer or go more casual with a safari jacket. For a real statement, going all out red, even to the lipstick, is a fun way to make and entrance! My personal favorite is the first look. I love the classic jacket and I think the camel is a great alternative to just white or black with the red. Which one is your favorite?






11 comments:

  1. really nice post! i also love red pants, i have two. it goes with everything! wish you a wonderful weekend, dear!
    lovely greets
    maren anita

    www.fashion-meets-art.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection of pictures, I love all the outfits!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that pants!!
    great selection!
    kisses pretty and have a nice weekend=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picture selections!

    I love the red pants trend; however, I have yet to buy some. I gotta get some soon.

    Thanks for sharing, love!

    xoxo

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the red pants! The top outfit is very chic. Have a great day!

    XX Hilary
    http://thehippinista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so into red pants and heels now a days this post made me into them even more.

    MiMi ♥..
    Make-up Overdose

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the 2nd one just because it's more of a laidback outfit. I love how she paired it with an oversized army colored jacket. It mixed really well.

    I also like the last outfit. This one gives off a prim and proper vibe. I really like the leopard print peeking out of the blazer sleeves.

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. great pictures. I love your blog so I followed you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colour:)

    ellachandler.blogspot.com

    Xoxoxooxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. great post darling
    happy halloween
    Always following
    The Dolls Factory

    Lets become fashionable friends

    ReplyDelete