Monday, October 24, 2011

A Pop (or Two) of Color

Today was just a regular school day, but I decided to give my jeans a day off and wear this skirt. It's pretty basic but lately I've been really liking tribal patterns. Also, I don't wear much purple so this is a little different from the rest of my closet. I always feel like wearing a black shirt is the easy thing to do, so I went for this striped thermal tee partly because its was a nice contrast, but it was also just cold out! I added the cardigan for some extra warmth. I thought the outfit needed some sparkle, so I put on my bedazzled bow necklace:) Lastly, I chose these shoes because I thought the cutouts played nicely off the geometric quality of the skirt. After all that, I just threw my hair up and ran out the door!




Tee, Cardigan: H&M. Skirt, Necklace: Forever21. Shoes: Sam Edelman.

13 comments:

  1. Your necklace is adorable! Love your skirt too :)

    xoxo

    www.ravenhaireddoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I follow you too honey.
    I like ur necklace is very beautiful.

    Thank you thank you

    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blue flats!!
    kisses pretty=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh!your necklace is PERFECT!
    KISS!
    http://closetbylilyalot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice outfit!
    Follow each other?

    http://fashioncareofwoman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the skirt and the clashing prints! looks amazing <3

    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFaye xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG sooo cute.. Loving the skirt and flats..

    MiMi ♥..
    Make-up Overdose

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look absolutely adorable. Your skirt and accessories are so pretty!

    PS. Thx for your comment on my blog doll and following you too now. Come visit soon.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great!Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    Giveaway on my blog!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute outfit

    http://iamxcessp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete