Monday, October 17, 2011

Alexa Chung - A Current Style Icon

Alexa Chung has such a unique sense of style. The current Teen Vogue cover girl is always wearing something that is just so cool. And while that description isn't very detailed, it seems to fit perfectly. Whether she is at a music festival or at the tents of fashion week, she is always look fabulously chic. She is now designing for Madewell, and I absolutely love her line. I want every piece! Here are some of my favorite looks of her's, from magazine covers to the streets to her very own collection.


Alexa Chung for Madewell

Vogue UK June 2011

In Teen Vogue November 2011

Street Style

Street Syle



13 comments:

  1. Like this clothes!♥

    http://anna-alina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her, she always looks so adorable!!

    www.superclementina.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am obsessed with her! everything she does and wears just looks so effortless and stylish!


    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFaye xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. love her style!!
    kisses and have a nice day=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment on my blog! Great pictures of Alexa Chung, I didn't know she had her own line now but it looks pretty cool and I think I need to have a look at it :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm so fond of her - her sense of style is such an inspiration to me.
    lovely blog by the way, dear.

    xx // themerrimari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love her preppy, yet daring look :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alexa Chung is great, love her style.. following you!
    xx
    mariale
    My Fashion Bug

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alexa Chung is very interesting is she really part asian because of her last name because she doesn't look it, maybe it's the lighting who knows. Anyway nice post!
    -Farrah
    Farrah's Muse

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi my dear!
    Thank you so much for stopping by, and congratulations! You're doing a great job! (:
    I'm following!!
    Kisses
    Elisabetta - Bread, Butter & Fashion..
    breadbutterandfashion.blogspot.com

    CIAO!

    ReplyDelete